April 01, 2014

We shall start now

There's a head, there's a body and there's a conclusion in everything we do. So i can't be running away from the intro. I've stop blogging for quite some time but i start typing my feelings and thoughts in microsoft words which i think it is safer and better. That's the past, and yes, here i am today for some reasons. Honestly, there are too many things that i would like to blog about and have been thinking which is the best for my first blog. Language, language came to my mind first.

I don't master in any of the language i know. If you want me to talk about story relating to language, i think i had a lot of bad ones and it is sad thinking back those days. But as time passes by, i start to thank these people. Back then, it is a total shameful thing to mention because you're laugh at, people correct you right into your face and what not having people telling you with a looking-down-on-you intonation. But then again, these are the people that helps you the most. Having a mind set to learn and not give up and what not to prove them wrong although it is hard. After all, it is effort and determination that counts. I would think that it is a good starting when you leave the place you fall to stand again. It is like having a new you to take up the courage to talk confidently and learn from mistakes. You fall to learn but you don't learn to fall.  However, this have became a traumatic experience in many things. Anyway, Guess what! I'm learning something that shame me the most in the past. Time have get harder the moment i step into this stage. I don't expect too much but to finish everything on time and do the things I've been wanting to.

Here is something for us to ponder on - When you're doing any group work, Have you ever thought that someone in your group is the outcast? yes? But, have you ever know that you're the outcast between the better ones? So, don't always think highly of ourselves because we are not perfect.


正面的指责,强如背地里的爱情!
-signout- 


No comments:

Post a Comment